Motion for Continuance

This set of forms can be used to file for a continuance in the Montgomery County Domestic Relations Court if you need additional time to answer a complaint for divorce. You also can find information on postponing a deadline or date in the Local Rules of Court (Rule 4.20).

Was this information helpful?

Hidden Fields

Send this page to:
We're not sure if this resource is right for you. Please answer some questions to see all available resources and information.