Motion for Custody Change

This set of forms can be used to file for a change in custody in the Montgomery County Domestic Relations Court, officially called a "Motion for Change in Allocation of Parental Rights and Responsibilities". You can only use these forms if you have an existing custody order in Montgomery County.

After you download the forms, follow these steps to complete and submit your forms to the Court.

Was this information helpful?

Hidden Fields

Send this page to:
  • Text
  • Email
  • Print
We're not sure if this resource is right for you. Please answer some questions to see all available resources and information.